Vivid Broadcast Ltd
Response to Covid-19 pandemic
Last revision: 18/03/2020
As we all know, the effects of the global efforts to suppress and treat the Covid-19 virus has had numerous ramifications across all sectors and industries. Our industry is facing multiple challenges during this time but we are the experts in ensuring the show goes on.
In that spirit, Vivid Broadcast would like to reassure clients and suppliers that we remain fully operational with capacity to support productions in any way we can during this time.
We are continuing to monitor and follow the guidance from the UK government and will react accordingly. Our priority is to ensure the welfare of our staff, freelance workers and clients is not compromised whilst business continues, and we have therefore implemented the following measures:
- Staff are required to unequivocally observe the UK government’s guidance on travel, social distancing and hygiene. We expect our suppliers, contractors and clients to observe the same rules.
- Staff and regular contractors are keeping an open line of communication, with the expectation to immediately report any symptoms or contact with anybody showing symptoms or diagnosed with the virus, in order to isolate in accordance with government guidance.
- Records of staff and regular contractors absences due to the virus will be available for clients to risk assess if required.
- Wherever possible, remote working is being favoured. This includes business meetings, day-to-day admin and technical support.
- All equipment and cases will be disinfected before and after any job, including dry hires and suppliers equipment.
- Consumables or items that are harder to guarantee disinfection such as mic pops will be restricted to single use and replaced for every operation.
- Delivery drivers will be asked to keep contact to a minimum.
- Crew numbers will be reduced to bare minimums and remote productions will be supported by the remote gallery and MCR based at our premises whenever possible.
- Alcohol gel and anti-bacterial solutions have been added to our PPE kit for the foreseeable future.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 8035 8010